Saturday, January 16, 2010

Any feedback on taking ogesteral b control? had no sex drive , depressed with last pill i was on for 6 yrs.?

ogesteral is the generic version of ovral. after i told my doc , about having no sex drive whatsoever, nightsweats, moody , wanna kill someone two weeks b4 my period, he switched me to this. has anybody been on this one and how do you feel?Any feedback on taking ogesteral b control? had no sex drive , depressed with last pill i was on for 6 yrs.?
Is this BC? I hate it!!! You may have low sexdrive on all B.C. It is so not good for you, you also run the risk of getting blood clots in your lungs and heart, heart attack and stroke, no matter how young you are!!!





I know it sucks, but why don't you just use rubbers and the sponge?

No comments:

Post a Comment