Saturday, January 16, 2010

Would like feedback from anyone that has taken Yaz birth control v/s Loestrin 24FE.?

Researching for my 18 year old daughter. She has acne and was prescribed Yaz. The side effects to Yaz are tripled than other birth control pills, so looking for other birth control options.Would like feedback from anyone that has taken Yaz birth control v/s Loestrin 24FE.?
Yaz %26amp; Yasmin have serious risks associated with them, more so than other birth control pills.





I took Loestrin 24FE for 4 years and quit taking it. I had no problems whatsoever. When I got married I got put back on the pill and the doctors recommended Yasmin which is the same as Yaz or Ocella for that matter. Two months later I was hospitalized for a DVT that ran from my knee to my abdomen and my leg had very little bloodflow. Keep in mind I was 20 at the time %26amp; a non-smoker. I was also irritable, depressed, and started having migraines within 3 weeks of taking yasmin.





There are warnings everywhere about Yaz/Yasmin/Ocella. I would be very cautious with it as I learned the hard way. I would definitely switch her either an acne medicine or a different birth control pill. People of all ages are dying/extremely sick %26amp; hurt due to this pill.Would like feedback from anyone that has taken Yaz birth control v/s Loestrin 24FE.?
wel iv taken Yaz for about half a year and it was very effective on me. my acne totally cleared up and i didnt gain any wieght (because im not over wieght). Yaz was very good for me and made my periods 2or3 days long with hardly any cramps. now im on the shot but yaz was good. idk about the other kind iv never heard of it. good louck! try googling both of them %26amp; check out the risks and advantages!
just letting you know not to go for the yaz for sure. i went on those and although they aren't bad for some girls...for me after a year or so the symptoms were not good. all the cramps and everything came back. i had to switch asap.
i think there is an ad running on tv about yaz and the negative effects so continue to check it out as much as u can

No comments:

Post a Comment