Saturday, January 16, 2010

Any feedback on Yaz birth control?

I'm starting it soon to try to alleviate terrible pms breakouts, mood swings, headaches, extreme menstrual pain. (plus getting married in 6 months so will then be sexually active).


I know everyone is different so i just have to try it to see, but looking for others out there.


I tried Ortho Tri Cyclin before but it made me gain weight and I became suicidal so I got off.


thank you!Any feedback on Yaz birth control?
Yaz was the best pill form of bc I've ever tried. I didn't have really any side effects from it except some boobage! LOL I just forgot to take them regularly. Like you said, everyone is different. But i've heard lots of good things from the women I've known to use it. It helped with the cramps definitely. Best of luck and a pre-congrats on the marriage :)Any feedback on Yaz birth control?
you know what you should do make sure that you and your husband have plenty of space between each other because once your period comes on you are going to be a total dare i say it...........***** so make sure that he's at a safe distance or anyone that you don't want ot mess up a relationship with for that matter
I started taking it last friday


and already


acne is clearing up :)


so good so far!
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment