Saturday, January 16, 2010

Think does the goverment mind control us video watch please feedback?

mind control feat i found this very intresting


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MsNw0opJBt0Think does the goverment mind control us video watch please feedback?
You're asking about mind control, and you want us to watch your video.





Funny.





(I think if the government were controlling YOUR mind, your question would be coherent.)Think does the goverment mind control us video watch please feedback?
If you don't know English enough to have even adequate syntax, then that means that you aren't an American and/or you don't love America enough to learn it's language and culture. So why are you trying to warn Americans about their media mind control?
Nice try. I click and get them into my brain and they control me. HA, you won't get me that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment