Saturday, January 16, 2010

Male feedback wanted--> Sex and the Nuva Ring (birth control method)?

Hello, I just started using the Nuva Ring (birth control method) today. I am wanting boyfriend, fiancee, husband feedback on this (if your lady uses it/has used it)--- My main inquiry here is wanting to know if you can feel the ring during sex, and if so... is it uncomfortable, pleasurable, or if doesn't really make a difference, etc.?? I am just wanting some male feedback on this one right now. Thanks and please only respond if you have had ligit experience with this...Male feedback wanted--%26gt; Sex and the Nuva Ring (birth control method)?
you cant really poke it.


thats what my bf said and hes triedMale feedback wanted--%26gt; Sex and the Nuva Ring (birth control method)?
My partner has only felt mine once and it wasn't with his penis. Though from the reviews I have read, it is sometimes possible for the male to feel it during sex and some have reported it as being very pleasurable.
I've felt it it was pretty good feel actually. It didn't really work for her though was a misfit wouldn't go all the way flat agaist her cervics.





And if i was giveing her a real reigorous poke its poped out several times
I have never poked it once, and yes i have tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment