Saturday, January 16, 2010

Who out there uses an IUD for birth control? i'm considering using one and i'm just looking for feedback.

I've had one for 5 years now ,with no worriesWho out there uses an IUD for birth control? i'm considering using one and i'm just looking for feedback.
I used one for years. They can be good, but also a pain - literally. My husband could feel that nasty little string they leave hanging into the vagina. One time I got pregnant with one in and lost the baby (we had better luck later though ; ). Another time it got embedded and I had to have a D and C to get it out. I don't think they're too popular any more, and I guess you can see why.Who out there uses an IUD for birth control? i'm considering using one and i'm just looking for feedback.
dont do it i know some one who got theirs enbeded in their uterious,she had to have imeadeit surgry!
you can find info about it


on healthboards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment