Saturday, January 16, 2010

Does anyone have any feedback on loestrin fe birth control?

I'm about to start taking it and was just curious to hear experiences, good and bad. Just wanted to know what I might be expecting.





thanks ladies!Does anyone have any feedback on loestrin fe birth control?
i've been on it for two months and the only complaints i have are that i have a few more breakouts and i've missed my period even though i'm not pregnant. since it's low estrogen, skipping periods is normal, but it STILL freaks me out. i'm definitely not used to it. but it's way better than all my previous experiences [i've used trinessa and yaz, both were nightmares]. i did well on the patch but i switched because i heard so much about it causing infertility and scary side effects.





so all in all i'd say it's a fairly decent pill. i just stress myself out every month worrying...but i think i'll get used to it within the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment