Saturday, January 16, 2010

I just made this poem i was wondering if i can get some feedback its called Eyes in Control?

Eyes in control......





In her eyes I stare


So ever inviting do I dare?


I wanted approach her, she's something rare


When she move her lips


Its heaven 2 my ears but I don't hear ****


Got lost just staring at her feeling like I was in a maze


Heart beating faster like a Nascar but gotta stay on pace


Im the shoe, she's my lace


Can't walk without her if she's not in place


She ask if she lives in my heart


I said nah then she said are we still far apart?


I said its cause u live in my head and that's why I think so hardI just made this poem i was wondering if i can get some feedback its called Eyes in Control?
not very poetic. there's no order or structure if this is free verse, it's not well thought. (sorry honest opinion)
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment