Saturday, January 16, 2010

Which birth control method is right for me. I'm on antidepressants! please give your feedback!?

I sent my doctor a message about this too, but I want opinion from other women like me. Anyway I'm on prozac and I want to be on birth control. I already have a son and do not want more kids for years. Is the birth control shot good? I'm considering that. or the IUD. I don't like the birth control pill because I have trouble remembering to take it and I even forget to take my prozac sometimes! So who here has had the shot? or the IUD? have you been on medication with it as well?Which birth control method is right for me. I'm on antidepressants! please give your feedback!?
There is a skin patch available now, that might work for convenience. The shot is also good. If you want to eventually have another child, I would steer away from IUD. If you don't ever want to have another child, I would suggest tubal ligation.Which birth control method is right for me. I'm on antidepressants! please give your feedback!?
tubes tied OR abstinence

No comments:

Post a Comment